- Finance and Accounting Offshoring - Provided F&A strategy, location selection, and migration program management to migrate 35% percentage of 7,500 global finance and accounting staff for a top 10 global financial institution with over $1 trillion in assets. Benefits in 5 year implementation of the strategy are between $20-10 million NPV.
- IT Infrastructure Outsourcing - Provided IT outsourcing transition program management tools and project management services on behalf of the world’s largest services firm for IT resource migration project for investment bank with over $1 trillion in assets. Identified and secured add-on opportunities of close to $1 million for global services firm.
- Global Delivery IT Outsourcing - Provided outsourcing advisory services and on-site team in accordance with CMM Level 3 standards in development of application interface to be realized offshore. Worked across the US, UK, Germany, and India to gather requirements, ensure proper documentation, and transitioned custom software work to be developed offshore
- Provided Outsourcing Project Manager services for the world largest insurance firm domestic call center outsourcing initiatives across 4 projects overseeing and reporting on work products from over 400 employees
- ERP Outsourcing - Served and managed projects for onsite/offshore delivery and performance improvement teams for 300 FTE IT ERP and development outsourcing project
- Provided strategic and project management services to assess the relationship and refine service level agreements with an offshore IT services vendor for a venture-financed financial services software startup with global money management clients.
- Engaged as a strategic planner and project manager and working directly with C-level executives as part of a corporation wide program to define and improve the strategic positioning of a 5,000 person Mexico-based global call center outsourcing
- Led on-site team in accordance with CMM Level 3 standards in requirements gathering, document preparation, and development of application interface to be realized offshore for financial services arm of world's largest automobile manufacturer
- Served in multiple large scale service delivery consulting roles for ERP, CRM, custom development, data migration, Web, and performance testing projects in financial services, health care, chemicals, and automotive industries on multiple sites
- Responded to RFPs, generated proposals and presented to 6 ITO/Call Center/BPO organizations based in the US, Canada, England, Spain, and South Korea ranging from $100 million to several billion dollars in revenue on behalf of 2 global consulting services organizations
- Delivered custom research report on the Chinese Telecom and Call Center Market to a Senior Vice President of a $250 million global call center outsourcing company to assist in the expansion of BPO and call center operations to China
- Served as conference Co-Chairman for 3-day Best Practices in Program Management Conference and workshop leader for 3 hour workshop titled Ensuring Outsourced and Offshored Program Management Success
- Delivered 5 hour workshop on Global Sourcing Strategies and Global Sourcing Geographies to Call Center and BPO executives at Asia Pacific Offshore Call Center conference
- Presented on Capturing Value in a Global Market to Nearshore Canadian Call Center conference
- Wrote freelance articles for monthly technology magazine and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Online on topics such as Speech Recognition Technology, Web Research, RSI, and Scanning Technology
- Quoted in Site Selection Magazine, publication date: Nov. 2004
We are always interested in hearing from you. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.